Join the MS Society to share your ideas, views and thoughts on the future of MS services in your area.
Indigo has been commissioned by the MS Society to find out what the local needs are within five local authority areas in Scotland:
• North Lanarkshire
• North Ayrshire
• West Dunbartonshire
If you live or work in any of these areas we are keen to hear from you.
There are lots of ways for you to get involved:
1) Come along to a focus group or drop in session where you will be given the opportunity to discuss your experiences and ideas in more detail. The sessions available are:
• Location: Greenock. Date: Tuesday 24 May.
Venue: Your Voice. Session and timing: Lunchtime consultation session 12.30 – 2.30pm.
• Location: Dumbarton. Date: Tuesday 24 May.
Venue: Dumbuck House Hotel. Session and timing: Drop in session 5-7.30pm.
• Location: Glasgow. Date: Wednesday 25 May.
Venue: TouchBase Business Centre (Sense Scotland). Session and timing: Focus Group – 10am-midday.
• Location: Glasgow. Date: Tuesday 31 May.
Venue: Village Hotel. Session and timing: Focus Group – 6.30pm-8pm.
Please contact Vicky at Indigo at email@example.com or 0131 331 3511 to book a place.
2) Complete an online questionnaire:
• People with MS should complete https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MS-Needs-Assessment
• People supporting someone with MS should complete https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Supporting-People-with-MS
3) Arrange an individual telephone chat: email or call Vicky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 331 3511 to arrange a suitable time for us to call you.
4) Join our closed Facebook group: MS Shape the future group .
To find out more, please contact Vicky at Indigo on 0131 331 3511