Centre Opening Guidance during Tier-4 Restrictions
According to the Government Guidelines for Support Groups, Revive MS Support will be able to remain open during tier-4 restrictions. However, it will have an impact on our ability to deliver some of our services:
- Currently available during Level 4 restrictions will be our gym classes (appointment only) and on-line counselling, mindfulness, Speech and Language Therapy and Specialist Nurse advice.
- There will be no aromatherapy or reflexology appointments and this will be reviewed when the tier level changes.
Please remember that if you have are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms at all that you cancel your appointment and DO NOT turn up at the Centre.
If you have an appointment for a service that cannot be delivered during tier-4 restrictions, you will be notified by our staff team.
The Revive COVID-19 Safety Guidance below requires to be strictly followed:
- Clients will be met at the door by a therapist
- Pleaase maintain social distancing outside the door while you wait
- Please use hand gel on entry
- Staff are responsible for cleaning equipment in gym before and after each client
- Staff will also be responsible for opening windows for ventilation
- Please wear masks over mouth and nose (unless exempt)
- Please follow the one way system in gym
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and other clients within the gym (we have made this easier by increasing the size of the gym into the cafe area.)
Many thanks for your cooperation, to keep yourself, other clients and Revive staff members safe at this difficult time.
Any questions, about your upcoming appointment or Revive MS Support protocols, please phone 0141 945 3344 or email email@example.com.